Monday, April 6, 2009, 07:58
Heelo.
Those were just some random pics of me,
yeah, taking myself.
I like spent an hour or so.
Yeah, to take these pics.
Alright.
Today, we went to Marina Barrage.
And, it was...
...
good.
??
Right.
It was sort of fun,
but sort of boring.
We left at about 1.30
and were there until 5.30
But, i reached home after 6.30.
i waited for like 20 minutes for one bus.
One sad slow 985.
2 bus 176 and i bus 945
came in between.
2 bus 176s for just one miserable 985.
Now how miserable is that?
"Very miserable".
Lame.
Yeah, you're lame...
haha.
Came home, then took a shower.
And went to the shop to pick up some things.
Came back and played with Kiwi-to.
I will show you a pic of Kiwi-to sleeping later.
It's so cute.
One look and you will not want to turn away.
yeah.
Now,
I shall stop here.
I'll have fun.
Bye.