Saturday, March 14, 2009, 02:43
HI.
Left, but I came back again.
Coz i thought that the blog is the best (and the only) place to turn to, to post my FeeLIngs...
Anyway,,
feels like talking crap and just
talking
and talking...
On the internet, and
roaming aimlessly
I turned back to this page again.
This shows the blog is the BeSt place to go
when you're bored.
But, i AM still bored.
How??
Listening to...
maybe i should not reveal..
so lau kui, pai sei and ma lu...
HUH!!
I do know, k?
You understand so far??
Do you?
coz...
I DON'T!!
Hahas (laughters)
Maybe i should just end my crap cos it's
"Getting on mY nerveS!!" [ms aisah??]
She repeated that umpteen times, i lost count by th way
Thanks to who invented UMPTEEN
to help ppl who lose count easily. That's me:))
Ok.
Getting outta hand.
Bye then.
Bye??
nAH,
ToO ShoRt.
Guess you all getting bored?
But...sad to say
THAT'S NONE OF MY BUSINESS!!
no offence,huh,
If i've offended you...
...
...
were you waiting for a reply or what??
I thought so, by the looks on your faces,,
but i thought that look was normal..
OK.OK.
I'll get it right.
But, i am not wrong...
WhAt AM i TAlkInG??
Maybe, i should really say now,
"Bye".
Bye bye.
FreakingNerd signing off