Wednesday, March 18, 2009, 07:38
And i am BAck!!
I have always been wondering.
Why do everybody like to make LOVE their theme??
Is it even
NiCE??
I don't like that.
cos i prefer SPONGEcakes!!
not SPONGEbob!!
although he's cute
but Patrick's CUTEr!!
Ok.
Spoke too much in the pevious post
But i would still like to add on.
That's why i'm here,
cos this IS my blog.
I'm getting outta hand heh?
YEAH!!!
Now i am starting to miss th Malacca trip.
Weird eh?
I don't understand what was so funny that night in Malacca
that kept weiting laughing until the next day (y'day).
When Sherry, weiting and i entered the hotel room,
sherry turned all our shoes upside down (as in one of each pair)
I had a little idea why she did that
but wanted to find out more.
So i asked.
THen she replied
"We are at towards the end of this floor, so..."
could tell she didn't want to talk about it.
Anyway, i was starting to freak out,
so i kept screaming
and that got weiting scared too.
I kept insisting that we change the room
so Sherry called Mr Bambang.
Oh!!
And he really came...
Sherry and he were talking.
And he said, "Ok, ask her to come out."
Cos he said guys cannot go into girls' room and vice versa.
But, i was refusing.
Upon hearing me say no no no,
he spoke some more and agreed to let us go to kaiying's room there.
In the end,
we decided not to go.
cos we, or rather i, were getting
braver.
This was that night.
Gosh, the post are getting longer and LONger.
What's this?
Nothing.
Gd day eh hey!!